At Pradhan Dental Centre, Mumbai’s leading Laser Dentistry Clinic we have been pioneers in the use of Dental Lasers in India.
Pradhan Dental Centre with years of training and experience is spearheading the use of dental laser treatments to enhance patient comfort.
Dental Lasers makes painless dentistry a reality. It is a miracle tool when it comes to handling soft tissues and can also be selectively used for hard tissues too.
Pradhan Dental Centre along with the International Academy of Laser And Digital Dentistry conducts educational training courses for dentists in the use of dental lasers.
At Pradhan Dental Centre, we use the best lasers available worldwide
BENEFITS OF LASER DENTISTRY
· Patients are less likely to require sutures.
· Anesthesia may not be necessary.
· The laser will sterilize the gums, making it less prone to infections.
· Shortens the healing time.
· A bloodless surgical field is possible.
· Quick and Accurate.
· Lesser Antibiotics and Painkillers.
LASER DENTISTRY PROCEDURES
Most issues which laser dentistry can treat are related to the gums. Some of these include:
· Gum inflammation and Gum disease. ( Gingivitis and Periodontitis)
· Gum Reshaping and Bone Contouring ( Crown Lengthening)
· Canker sore and cold sore pain treatments.
· De-pigmentation ( treatment of dark pigmented gums)
· Exposing wisdom teeth.
· Regenerating damaged nerves with low level laser therapy.
· Removing benign oral tumors.
· Implant Exposures.
· Treating root canal infections.
· Tongue Tie / Lip Tie (Adult & Infants)
TONGUE TIE / LIP TIE – (INFANT AND ADULT)
Ankyloglossia also know as tongue-tie, is the restriction of tongue movement caused due to the adherence of the tongue to the floor of the mouth. A tongue tie is caused by a fold of tissue (frenum) that is abnormally short or attached too close to the tip of the tongue.
This condition can affect infants, children or adults.
In infants sometimes a tongue tie can lead to discomfort while breast feeding.
A tongue tie in children or adults often leads to speech impairment,
pain in lower jaw and a tendency for forward thrust of the lower jaw.
The dental laser can be used to treat infants as well as adult tongue tie. It is a relatively quick, painless and bloodless procedure with instant results and minimal post-operative pain and discomfort.
The procedure requires no injection or anesthetic.