Pradhan Dental Centre is India’s leading Dental Implant Centre. We have been pioneers in the field of Dental Implants in Mumbai for over three decades. We have been at the forefront of this remarkable revolution. Pradhan Dental Centre implant clinic Mumbai provides quality dental implant services that bring the confidence back into your smile with the least possible inconvenience. With 30 years of experience we are one of the largest providers of implant services in India
Our Dental Implant Services include:
Nobel Biocare Implants
Implants over dentures
Zirconia abutments and Implants
Screw retained prothesis
In-House CAD/CAM Implant workflow
Crowns/Bridges in an Hour
Various implantation techniques offered
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are titanium inserts that take the place of tooth roots. They are firmly fixed into the jawbone on which a fixed or removable false tooth [prosthesis] can be attached to look and function like a natural tooth.
Are you a Candidate for a modern dental solution?
Are you ignoring missing teeth?
As a result of teeth missing in your mouth oral health complications could jeopardize your remaining natural healthy teeth. If you are missing one or multiple teeth, then you may be a candidate for dental implants.
Do you suffer from Headaches or migraines?
Missing teeth may affect the position of remaining natural teeth which may cause a misfit of the upper and lower jaw resulting in stiffness of the muscles and joints. Often restoring missing teeth may provide relief of these symptoms.
Has your Facial silhouette changed?
Loss of teeth is accompanied with a loss of bone density, causing the jaw line to shrink and change making you look older than you really are.
Do you wear dentures?
Denture use is usually accompanied by embarrassing situations, pain and ill fitting false teeth along with bone resorption. Implants are a good option since they provide good stability and comfort, they act like your own natural tooth and can support dental crowns which look and feel like real teeth.
Advantages of Implants:
1. No need of removable dentures.
2. No need to grind natural adjacent teeth for fabrication of bridges.
3. Implants are biocompatible.
4. With proper care and oral hygiene, implants usually last a lifetime.
Dental implant solutions with modern Dental Technology can be used for:
1. Single tooth replacement
Individually made ceramic crowns look and feel like natural teeth.
2. Multiple tooth replacement
A Bridge supported on implants
5. Implants provide stability and comfort.
6. Eliminate the need for adjustment once placed.
7. Stimulate natural bone minimizing further bone loss.
3. Full mouth replacement of teeth
A. With Removable implant overdenture:
– Cost effective option.
– New teeth are attached to 2 or more dental implants.
– The prosthesis is removable.
– Easy to clean and maintain.
– The need for denture adhesive is eliminated.
B. With Fixed implant supported bridges :
– More durable solution.
– The prosthesis is secured on 4 or more dental implants.
– It is not removable from the oral cavity.
– Easy to clean and maintain.
– This solution stimulates bone
restores chewing function and maintains taste sensation.